On Saturday we were able to find out what we are having! We are thrilled to be having a .........
BOY!!!!!!!!!!
We couldn't be happier to have two little boys running around our house soon..(3 counting Wes)! Weston is one proud Daddy, for some reason its like some sort of accomplishment and boost to their ego to have a boy...why?? I have NOOO idea! Im not sure that Kooper quite gets it but, he always talks about him and whenever we ask what we should name the baby, lately he always says," Baby Jesus." I think its just because we have been talking a lot about Baby Jesus the past few weeks and so now he thinks that that's a great name for the baby in my belly!
I feel so blessed to be having a baby, I know so many people struggle getting pregnant or even having kids and so to be pregnant with my second child Im so overwhelmed with gratitude. I love being a Mom and I pray that I can be the best little mommy ever to my boys!
Monday, December 6, 2010
We are having a......
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
YAY! So happy for you. I bet new baby and Kooper will be great friends!!!
That is awesome Kristie! That will be so fun for Kooper! I'm glad you got to find out. You will be an awesome mom to those two boys! I love that Koop thinks baby Jesus is a good name. Gavin keeps asking me where Jesus's birthday cake is and His presents. Kids are so funny
That is AWESOME!!! Kooper is going to be an adorable big brother! I am so excited for you!
Yay. Congrats to you all.
Im so excited for you guys...Your post almost made me get a little emotional! Your the cutest little mom...cant wait to meet the little guy, I love him already!!!
I really want you to name him Messer or Hudson. K bye.
YEAH BOYS!!! Same with us! CONGRATS!!!
Yay!!! You are such a great mom. So fun having a little buddy for Kooper, congrats!!
Yepee!! Congrats. Having two of the same gender next to each other is way, way fun. And you're such a great mom, those boys are lucky. All of them...including Wes! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment