Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Time!

I love this time of year! It all starts with black Friday, yes that is almost better than Christmas for me even though a lot of the time I have most of it done, its just the thrill and of course you can always find something that is a good deal:)
This year has been especially fun because Kooper is at such a good age. I love that I can some what use the.."Santa's watching you better be good" tactic. I have been waiting my whole life to use that! I love that he knows the Christmas songs and always wants us to sing them with him, preferably "Rudolf." I love that his favorite thing to do at night is "go look at the pretty decooooations." I love that before he can even open his eyes in the morning the first thing we have to do is open a square from that little event count down calender and he may or may not get the little chocolate before breakfast (don't judge its the holidays)!
Kooper loves Santa, he gets so excited when he sees him, whether its a fake Santa or a real Santa. He has been able to sit on 2 Santa's laps, he loves it but at the same time he gets a little shy and will just whisper what he wants to him. This year he wants a "blue barbie jeep" thanks to his cute little friend Kaydence. She has a pink one and for a long time...like months he has said he wants a pink barbie jeep, then this past month or so he has realized that pink is for girls so now he wants a blue barbie jeep.
Im looking forward to Christmas morning and seeing his cute little face, its amazing how much kids bring such a special spirit into the Holidays. Happy Holidays!
We got to go to the "North Pole!" Kooper had a blast, he can't stop talking about it.
It had so many cute little rides.....
Even if your not so little......
Thumbs up!!
Kooper was looking at the reindeer, we were on a train ride and they have a bunch of reindeer off to the sides of the train. It was really cute!
He was being really funny about this Santa, he didnt want to get too close. I love the look on his face!
Feeding the deer...
Last but not least the CANDY CANE COASTER!! Kooper loved this little roller coaster, I think he might be a thrill seeker like his father....great!
This is what happens after a long hard morning at the North Pole......sound asleep!! YAY!!

3 comments:

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Chocolate before breakfast? What's that about? I just have chocolate for breakfast!!! :) Hope your feeling well!!!

Carrick family said...

Kooper is so dang cute!!! It is so much fun shopping for the kids and I love it!! Hope you are feeling great!

The Andersens said...

what a fun little North Pole place! I want one in cedar! See girl, there are some definant perks about living in Mi Pueblo.. Love all the pictures.. Miss you.

p.s. I love chocolate for breakfast. actually for lunch. well, and for dinner. Fine I can eat it all day..dont tell.