Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious, lol!!!! And I love his little soapy cheeks! What a crack up! And I can't believe Koop is skiing! He really is a geneus. It was so much fun seeing you girl. And remember I have some gifts for you at Ju's house. We were all cracking up...you pretty much just up and left practically in the middle of the night back to Mi Pueblo! Maybe I will get to see you on my next trip out. Miss you girl.
."I believe in the family where there is a husband who regards his companion as his greatest asset and treats her accordingly; where there is a wife who looks upon her husband as her anchor and strength. The cultivation of such a home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, Love, and, endurance, and sacrifice; but it is worth all of these and more.".... ~~ Gordon B. Hinckley~~
10 comments:
too funny- that's why kids have daddy's- cuz dad's know how to have fun!
I am all about getting the job done- let's please not have any fun! ha
So fun! Gotta love the Daddy's!
Fun Times! My best pictures are when Rick is incharge of something! Love the shower after :) I'm like Jenny too busy getting the "job done!"
HA HA HA! Thats so funny. Looks like my bath on a stressed out day! Dads are so fun:)
That is so cute. You can tell that they are "both" having a great time!
That is hysterical!!
XOXO Melanie
Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious, lol!!!! And I love his little soapy cheeks! What a crack up! And I can't believe Koop is skiing! He really is a geneus. It was so much fun seeing you girl. And remember I have some gifts for you at Ju's house. We were all cracking up...you pretty much just up and left practically in the middle of the night back to Mi Pueblo! Maybe I will get to see you on my next trip out. Miss you girl.
Hahaha!! That is the most insane bubble-explosion that I've ever seen. SO FUN!!!!!
Scott is always telling me that Ashlyn's baths need more bubbles! haha... must be a "Dad" thing :)
That is so cute! Hey I am making my blog private, if you want an invite just send me your email to nettieo@gmail.com.
Post a Comment