Well we have kinda been celebrating Valentines Day all weekend, it has been great! We started off by Koop having a little Valentine Party with his friends, he loved it...How hard is it to get this kid to have a cute smile....apparently when I say "smile Koop" this is his version!
Okay this smile is pretty cute, finally:)
Yes..he has a mouth full of candies:)
Daddy got breakfast in bed on Sunday, Kooper was such a big helper...he loves to surprise his Daddy!
And what is Valentines Day without sugar cookies! Kooper made this cookie all by himself, its my kind of cookie...a little cookie, WAAYYY to much icing, and sprinkles to top it off!
Mommy got breakfast in bed today, with the cutest "love note" I have ever read, that's just one of the reasons Im so in love, my cute little hubby knows Im all about the "little things"! 8 years ago today I got engaged to the man of my dreams, he has actually been better than anything I could have ever dreamed of, he has it all....He is perfect, perfect for me!
Chocolate covered strawberries...yummy! I love my little helper!And to top the day off Koop and I made a special dinner for Daddy!
Happy Valentines Day!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentines Day!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a cute night!! I love the picture of Koop dipping the chocolate covered strawberry. So precious! I miss that little guy! He was my little buddy for a few days and I loved it! Your table display looked awesome! Wish we lived closer and we could totally spend Valentines day together :( K that sounded as queer as a three dollar bill but just go with it!
p.s. after our convo from this morning Im totally going to get me a Mi Pueblo Tat! I cant wait!
Post a Comment