Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Once there was a snowman....

So last week we had quite a bit of snow, and everyday Kooper had been begging to go out and play in it but it has just been way too cold. So on Sunday when we got home from church it was so warm and all the snow was melting so Weston told him if he would hurry and go change his clothes and put his boots on they would build a snowman before all the snow melts...next thing we know we hear the front door shut and so we went running out to find this.......As you can see he was way excited..didnt even have time to put his pants on:)Yes his gloves are about 5 sizes too big but for some reason he LOVES them and wouldn't let us put on the gloves that fit...he has a mind of his own!So Proud! (Kind of a scary snowman...but look how proud they are, especially Daddy)
Daddy giving Kooper "5" for his first snowman!
I love these boys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing...and I love your house! It looks so cute! You need to email me pics of it or post some of your blog. I am in need of a tour!

The Andersens said...

So I'm laying here in bed totally laughing to myself right now. I really want to call u but I won't because I know that preggo women need their beauty rest and I know Wes has alot of lives to save tomorrow, or should I say keep alive.

Anyways getting back to why I'm laughing to myself.. Remember like 4 or 5 years ago I was over eating dinner with u and Wes and I ate all of the kalua pork? In fact didnt I even take home the left overs? Thats like hilarious.

P.s. Way Cute post. We totally sang that song tonight while the kiddos were in the bath.

P.p.s. I really hate typing on my iPod. K bye.