I love this time of year! Now that Kooper is getting older it makes it even better. Every night we have to read about Curious George's cotume party because he tells me that it makes him excited for all of his costume partys. We got to go to our first one on Friday with the Mom's group that I'm in. We had such a good time, Koop was in Heaven the whole time. I was lucky enough to have my MIL (mother in law) here over the weekend so during the costume party she just held Karver while Koop and I played all the games. Thanks Pam for all your help!!Karver was going to be a skunk but the costume was just to big and bulky so now he is a little monster:) Kooper thought he was a real transformer, he keep doing those funny faces and making all sorts of weird noises and then getting down on the ground so he could "transform" ha ha I love his imagination!
Bean bag toss... (he won this game, he got every bean bag in a whole( I realize that he is really close but hey...I was one proud mama)
Sugar cookies....mmmmm.....
My cute MIL holding our little monster:)
The pinata..
Kooper and spider man, they played the whole time. I actually dont even know who this little boy is, I kept asking Koop his name and he just would just say," mom, his name is spider man!" Well okay then!:)
My little monster...
We wore him out!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Costume Parties...
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment