Friday, October 14, 2011

Seriously??

Seriously??? I realize that this is a really disgusting post but at the same time its kinda funny and if Karver ever has bowel problems I will know the solution!
So for some reason every time I put him in this little bouncer thing it really has a "relax the bowel" effect. I dont know if after jumping up and down a few times gravity starts to take effect or what but honestly 9 times out of 10 this is what happens........

7 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

LOL!! This post cracked me up!! I wish the bouncer would have a similar effect on Sawyer because he's been plugged up for days!! Love ya!!

JaKe and NaT* said...

hahahahah that is awesome! i'm so glad you posted that..so cute and i bet it was loads of fun cleanin up:)

Jenny Wilson said...

I feel bad for the next owners of this jumper. DO NOT use this as the advertisement photo on craigslist.... ha ha!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Ha Ha!! That is awesome Kris... I can't stop laughing...

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Can't wait for all that again!

The Andersens said...

Haha I love it! What a good boy! The best ever was at the park though.. How u and I and little karver all got poop on our clothes I will never know :) oh i miss him! Okay and you too. Ps did u think of something good for us to be for Halloween yet? K thanks bye

Cando said...

haha. This post made me laugh out loud.