After two long days at Disneyland, we decided to go to the Long Beach Aquarium on Saturday. He is at the perfect age for this, he loved every second of it!Kooper loved being able to touch all of the fish, starfish, little crawdads, and whatever else was in the water!
At the Aquarium they have a huge bird area, you can buy nector for $3.00, which I though was kinda a rip off becuase its in the littlest cup you have ever seen, but let me tell you...it was worth every penny! Those birds love it, once they see that you have the little cup they flock to you!
Kooper loved it, and as you can see Daddy was having a lot of fun too!
While we were in CA, we took a little drive up to Pasadena where we used to live. We of course had to eat at my all time favorite restaurant Houstons. I have been craving their coconut shrimp roll for the longest time....it is the best ever, in fact just looking at the picture makes me want to go back! And then of course we topped it off with Pinkberry. Going to all of our favorite places really made us miss Pasadena, we had such a good times there!
Kooper loves hotels, for some reason he thinks its the greatest thing in the world when we get to stay at one. As you can tell he thinks he is sooo cool!
We had such a great time on our little family vacation, and Im so glad Kooper had so much fun! I love that kid more than anything in the world and bringing a new baby into our lives scares me a little because I would never want Kooper to feel bad in any way. Dont get me wrong I know it will be so good for him because the little stinker needs a sibling around to teach him how to share and all the other things siblings are good for. He has just been my world for the past 3 1/2 years, he has been my best friend while Wes has been busy at school and now work. I think Im just scared to see all that change but yet so excited to have another little precious child in our home to love and adore just like we do our little Koopy Koop!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
California!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love these pictures!! How cute is kooper with those birds?! I love it!!! And i love your navy and coral outfit. You and Kam need to take pictures together in your outfits...
You are the prettiest pregnant girl ever :)
I love me some Disneyland- thats great that you guys had a little family vacay with Koop. We just did that with Ashlyn last month- but, it was very cold at Disneyland and the lines were OUTRAGEOUS! OMG, I've never seen it so busy. Glad your trip was a little more calm.
Post a Comment