So since I haven't been to Utah for awhile my poor hair color is definitely paying for it. Im not brave enough to go to some random person, especially here and I dont mind throwing a few blond foils in myself but man there is something about sitting in my good friend Marie's chair and relaxing, chatting and drinking a big fat diet coke!! We have been doing each others hair for over 11 years and all though I love my husband he just isn't her:) He tries his best, bless his heart but every foil I end up scraping so much blond off the other pieces so they dont turn orange...I mean how hard is it, he can put a human to sleep and keep them alive but he cant put 5 foils on top of my head without getting all over?? I do love the guy for trying, and its not his fault he has an overly picky wife. Needless to say it turned out great, well maybe not great but good enough till I see Marie! Thanks for your help Wes, you are one dedicated Hubby!Look at him concentrating so hard, I love it!
He wasnt so happy that I was taking pictures but I couldnt help it, I think he is so cute for doing this for me! Love ya babe!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Desperate times call for desperate measures!!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How much does Weston charge? Maybe I could fly out to Pueblo and he could fit me in his busy schedule...what a husband!!!
haha it's amazing what we'll do for a little color. I've made Scott help me several times. (while gone for the summer) No way could we trust anyone right?? Good for Wes. I'm sure you look smokin!
I'm getting ready to do mine this week... I wish I could just hop on over to get some highlights. I miss your guts! Keep that baby cookin and hopefully you'll get back to utah soon :) Good luck, love ya girl!
Oh my gosh I love it!!!! That is hilarious! How cute is Wes for trying?!! Oh, I miss you girl! Maybe he can teach Dan so he can start doing my hair! Did I tell you I found a new hair girl out here?! She's definitely not a Kristie, and isn't as cool as you, but she does a great job and will be able to tie me over until I plop down in your chair again :) By the way, you look great! I am getting so excited for you!!! Just a little longer!
I wish I could still sit in your chair and chat! I miss you so much...and I miss my PERFECT blonde!
Post a Comment