When I walk into the kitchen and see this.......(this is leaving him alone for 1 minute)I know its never a good sign....
I look to his room, his door is shut...I know this is going to be interesting so I grab my camera and find this...
For some odd reason my sweet little Kooper is OBSESSED with butter...yes I said butter!!! He loves it, for instance the other day I said to him,"Koop come and eat, we are having your favorite, spinach ravioli (which he really does love)," and he immediately says, "no mom, butter is my favorite."
So this is the thing we don't even eat butter, we have always used spray butter, I keep some butter in the freezer for baking and that's why when I see the chair by the freezer I know what Kooper is after! We can get this kid to eat anything if we tell him that we will put butter on it...is this a good thing or a bad thing? Just posting these pictures I'm gagging, I hate butter and to eat a whole stick...are you kidding me? Well he obviously didn't eat the whole stick but even one bite would send me over the edge! So really Koop, you're going to pick butter as your favorite food??? Can we even call it a food? SICK!!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Butter....Seriously??
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Go Kooper! Butter is my favorite too!! When my sisters and I were little we would scoop it out with our fingers and eat it straight out of the tub. Try making homemade brownies, and when they're still warm out of the oven, butter them! So delicious!
Koop, I have never been so proud! You keep eating that butter. Don't let your mom feed you that abomination that is... I can hardly type the words... Spray on butter. Or even worse... crisco. Barf. Really, I'm in tears I'm so proud!
P.s. Kari, butter on brownies? Can we be friends?
Gavin is the same way! That is how I get him to eat veggies! He loves to eat it plain and it makes me sick to even think about it!
O my gosh that makes me gag too!! thats so crazy that he loves butter that much!!
Haha that is so funny!
I am laughing so hard. He is so cute. I can't believe he wants butter. Super funny.
Hahaha!!! That's so funny! One of my friends in elementary school told me that she ate butter when she was little. Maybe it's more common than we think...?!
LOL! I don't love butter- but, there are certainly some times when it makes things more enjoyable. That is hysterical that he sneaks it into his room. I read this post to my husband and he said- My kind of kid! lol... To each his own, I guess.
I will have to try the brownie thing.. sounds good.
hahaha I Love it. I think we were actually talking on the phone when you walked in and saw him eating butter. Or maybe that was another time?! I think its hilarious. I just love him! Miss you!
SOOOO many little kids love butter! I can think of a few right now where their mom's have recently caught them eating it. I did once eat a whole stick of butter when I was little too...I even hid to eat it. I love it now, but after that I couldn't eat it for awhile!
Post a Comment