I feel like Easter lasted all week at our house this year, which is ok because its one of my favorites! Anyway on Tuesday we started out with an Easter Egg hunt with the Mom's group that we go to. It was really fun, Kooper wasn't too sure about it at first, well I take that back he was super excited until they said go and he realized some of the older kids could run faster than him so he kinda stared to throw a fit saying" I cant do this, I cant get anything" ha ha what is up with him, he is so competitive these days! Anyway once he realized there were more than enough eggs he was a happy little camper!
That night we colored Easter Eggs, we had so much fun. Kooper was so into it this year which was so fun because usually he is so not into "crafty projects."
Daddy thinks he is so cool, can you tell??
We decided to have a little barb-q/ Easter egg hunt with a few of our friends on Friday night. Weston and I love to have people over, although this time it wasn't as easy having a party being 37 weeks prego! It turned out really good, the kids loved it and that's what matters...right??
After a few minutes of collecting eggs I couldn't find Kooper, so I went inside and found him cracking all of his eggs open to see what he got...the hunt wasn't even over yet but apparently he had gotten enough!
Kooper and one of his best little friends Karissa having dinner together:)
I sent Weston to the store to grab a few last minute things and he came home with a big egg pinata and a bunch of candy! He is such a kid at heart:)
Then of course Sunday morning topped it all off. Kooper was so excited to find his Easter basket, the Easter Buuny made a little trail and he had to follow it to find his basket. When he was about through the trail he sat down and said that he needed a break, he wanted to eat pancakes and then he would find his basket! ha ha
We had such a good week, of course we miss family like crazy and Holidays like this makes me so homesick, but Im so thankful for the friends that we have made and the memories we are making with our own little family!
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter, Easter, and More Easter!
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh your like way cute! I was so impressed you hosted an Easter Party! After I heard everything you made for it, I was sersiously contemplating catching a flight out that morning so i could be there for the P-A-R-T-A-Y! (say that with my usual accent). You went all out! But then again, thats you in a nut shell... I love that Kooper is so into Easter. And even funnier that he wanted to go eat his pancakes! hahah i Love it. MIss you. Wish we lived closer. no scratch that, wish we lived next door to each other. Scratch that again, wish you lived in my basement. k bye.
p.s. remember how earlier today we were sharing our relief society lessons that we both had on sunday and we both got all emotional?! haha thats why i love you so much! Always ready to cry with me with a good story! k bye.
Post a Comment