Saturday, April 9, 2011

A well needed visit home!

After being away from your family and friends for awhile there is honestly nothing in this world that I love doing more than going home to spend quality time with everybody. This time was so different because I wasnt working 90 hours in a week so I just got to enjoy having time to do whatever I wanted, it was just what I needed. I have been feeling so homesick lately, and its amazing what being around the people that mean the world to you can do for you in one short week!
While we were there my mother in law watched Kooper while Weston and I and our besties went on an over nighter. The day was perfect, it started out by my amazing friend Julie and her cute mom(my other mother) took me to get a pedicure and then out to lunch at my all time favorite "PF." Julie of course went overboard and spoiled the new baby with a whole storage bin of clothes, diapers, wipes, toys... you name it, it was in there! I honestly don't know what I would do with out this girl, she is one of those best friends that you can tell anything too, her shoulder is always there for you no matter what, she is such a good example, and I know that she would do anything for me! Anyway back to the perfect day... after being spoiled with pedicures and lunch, Weston and I headed down to St George to meet Julie and Craig. Weston and I did a little shopping, got our truck detailed and enjoyed some of that amazing St. George sunshine! When Craig and Julie got down there we went to the temple....
Went to Samurai 21 and enjoyed some sushi....
The girls had lots of "pillow talk" time, and lots of laughs...you know the laugh when you laugh so hard it hurts....
The boys had lots of...um... I guess showing each other their "apps" on their I phones??? Is that what boys do? What ever it is, they are totally into it!The next day the boys went golfing and the girls went shopping. We had such a good time, it was well needed especially because we will be very busy here in about 4 weeks...
We had so much fun at home, Im so thankful that we both have such amazing families that love Kooper so much, he is so lucky to have them, and yes we are too! Thank you so much Grandma Pam for watching Koop so that we could have a little over nighter!

1 comments:

The Andersens said...

that was SUCH a fun weekend!! I serisouly loved every single minute of it!!