Well Im only a month late which I feel pretty good about this time of year. So my sweet little Karver is growing up way too fast! He is such a smiley little guy and will give out that toothless little grin to about anybody..he loves the attention he gets when he does it so he is a ham most of the time. He is in the 95% for height and 70% for weight, which by the way he eats Im totally surprised that he isn't chunkier! He will eat anything that you put in his mouth, he does good with all fruits and veggies and he is loving finger foods. He is finally sleeping through the night which is sooooo nice! The little stinker started army crawling at about 5 1/2 months, which is WAY too young! He is still trying to crawl on his hands and knees but as for now he just goes backwards when he is on his knees which makes him very mad so I think he will just stick to army crawling.Trying so hard to get that crawl down....
But its soooo exhausting!
So Sweet!
Happy half birthday little buddy, now please quit growing up so fast!
Sunday, December 18, 2011
6 Months...
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kristie! He is so stinking cute! I LOVE his blue eyes! :)And almost crawling...Holy cow! Hope all is well. I sure miss havin the best hair dresser in the WORLD! :)
I'm in love with the picture of Karver in his hat. So cute! Can't believe I haven't seen you since you were prego with him! It's been way too long!
Post a Comment