Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas {TIME}

We have had so much fun this year, I'll have to admit I was a little sad to not be home around family or not have any family here but it has turned out okay. We have been able to start so many new traditions and I have loved every minute of it. We started Decemeber off by making a ginger bread house, I think Koop ate more than he put on the house...but it still turned out really cute.As you can see this is very serious buisness to Weston:)After about a week Kooper broke of the gingerbread man and ate it, yes he ate it!!We also open a book every night, it has been so fun for Kooper. They are all christmas books and it makes going to bed not seem so bad!And of course our little elf "Scooter" has been getting into some trouble every night! This is just a small example of what he did on Koopers Birthday...he was making snow angels out of sugar!! That dang elf! We have this really cute train that goes through the Royal Gorge and in the winter they make a "polar express" train out of it so of course we had to do that. Kooper was SOOO excited, when we were walking up to the train Koop said,"Im so excited my bones are freaking out." So worth it!We also went up to Denver for a few days, we got to see Santa, did a little shopping, and we went to the Zoo to see the lights. Even though it was FREEZING it was actually really fun!
What a fun time of year, I love that I have been able to spend so much time with my cute little family, and most of all make these memories that are priceless:)

2 comments:

Kari and Jonathan said...

Your family is so dang cute! What great traditions you are starting!

Chelsea said...

SO fun!!! I love the idea of opening a new book each night. You're always so cute--glad you're doing great!!!