Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Dear Kooper,
I usually like to write you a little letter on your birthday but today your Daddy wants to write it. I just want you to know how much I love you and how much your sweet little spirit has blessed my life! Even though I'm basically chopped liver when Daddy gets home, I love the relationship that you guys have, he makes your world go around and the excitement on your face when Daddy walks through the door is priceless! I love you Buddy, Happy Birthday! Love Mommy

Hey little buddy, I can't believe you are 4 years old!!! It seems Like just yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital. You looked so small and innocent in your car seat and now you buckle your own car seat up!! I love coming home. It is the highlight of my day. Some days you play a game and hide from me until I find you ( under the bed 9 out of 10 times) or the best is when you run up and wrap your arms around me with a big smile and kiss...boy I love those hugs!!! Some times you are a little naughty though...like that time you hid that $300 cash from us in the dryer drawer for a week...but you did remember where you put it when we asked....or that time you dumped too much fish food into your fish bowl and killed poor Fred #3 ( yeah 3 fish in two weeks). But no matter what you do I will always love you so much!! You might be in timeout for 1/4 of your life but I will never stop loving you. I love our wrestle matches and our nighttime trips to "spiderville". I love your funny words and expression like "oh snap" and "bonus!" and how you can do googoo googles and an English accent. I love how you memorized your entire pre-school classe's names first and last and how you operate my ipad better than I do. I love that you think mommy is chopped liver because I know that one day you will think I am chopped Liver too.....but for now I am so glad that you are my best friend and little buddy!! We love you Kooper and happy birthday!!!!Four year ago today we got the best Christmas present ever! Im still in love with your big eyes!Oh how we miss those cuddle days:) Love the curls!Happy Birthday my sweet boy!

1 comments:

Kari and Jonathan said...

Aw, that's the sweetest thing ever! You guys just inspired us to start this tradition!