Ever since I had Karver, Kooper is not that into him, he doesn't like one thing to do with him....he thinks he stinks, Im really serious. If I put a blanket on Koop that Karver has had for awhile he smells it them throws it off him and yells, "that smells like brother get me another one!!" Is he part dog, maybe? He knows if Karver has touched anything of his just by smelling it! Weird right? So today I asked well made Koop sit by brother so I could take a few pictures, it actually went ok.Notice his face, is it really that painful?
It definitely went better when they were just sitting next to each other!This is what Karver does all-day-long, just watches his brother...so cute!
Monday, December 5, 2011
Brotherly {love}
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your boys are so dang cute!! I just love them!! I can't wait until we can get our boys together to play!! So sad you won't be around for Christmas!! Hope to see you again soon!
Oh- those 2 are cute!!!! Karver is darling!!!! They look like twins. That is funny about Kooper... kinda weird too! hopefully he grows out of it!
Oh my gosh, your boys are SO dang cute!!
I'm so happy you got a picture of them! Good for you! I'm sure that was no easy task!
They are the cutest boys. Hilarious about Kooper not liking Karver (you know what I mean) Sooner or later they will be the best of friends and hate when they are away from each other. Miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment