Sunday, July 17, 2011

4th of July!

I think the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, I love the parades, barbecues with family & friends, and of course fireworks! I feel so blessed to live in a country that I am able to enjoy the freedoms that I do that often get overlooked in my everyday life. I'm so grateful for the men and women that continue to fight for our country and make the sacrifices that they do.
We were lucky enough to be in Utah this year for the 4th and it was the perfect day! It started off with the parade. We always sit in front of my Grandpa's store (Ron's Sporting Goods), which is nice because when its 100 degrees outside you can always take a break and go grab a doughnut and some juice inside, that my Mom always brings for breakfast.My cute little friend Marie lovin on Karver for the few minutes that he was outside...it was SO hot! He loved her, he was smiling the whole time!
I told Kooper he had to take a picture with Karver before he could go in the bounce house that my Mom rented...as you can tell he was not having it!

All the kids has so much fun(including Weston..still a kid at heart) on the bounce house. My cute little Mom thought it would be fun to rent a bounce house for our 4th of July barbecue.My cute Mom and Grandma:)Grandpa and Grandma....My Grandpa Ron is who I named Karver "Ron" after...Love that Man!They also had fun jumping on the trampoline, and the slip&slide.

Time for fireworks!!!!The little poppers were a hit!Koopers cousin Taylee, they are only 6 months apart and play so good together.What's the 4th of July without watermelon??
LOVES his "Aunt JO"
We saw some big fireworks:)
Happy Forth of July!

3 comments:

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Kris... that made me way jealous that I wasn't in Cedar for the 4th!! Your little family is so freaking cute!! Your new little guy is adorable! I am happy for you!! xo

Cando said...

How fun! I can't believe your baby's hair! He is such a stinkin doll! I wish I could have seen you while you were around. I need to get my butt down south! You look awesome by the way :)

Hadley's said...

It was so fun to see you guys and that new babe. I wish we could have stayed for the fireworks, looks like it was a good time. Maybe next year?