We decided to bless Karver in Utah while we were home visiting. All of our family is there so it is just easier for every body. We blessed him on July 3rd, so since it was the day before the 4th of July we thought we would have a festive patriotic luncheon after the blessing.
The blessing went so good, I'm so thankful for my husband that holds and honors the Priesthood and can give our kids blessings. Karver you are so blessed to have so many people that love and support you, it was such a special day, and we are so blessed to have you in our life. I'm so mad we didn't get a family picture, everything was just so hectic after the blessing and Kooper had so many cousins over he was no where to be found the rest of the day....
Getting ready for church during nap time is hard.....so tired!
SOOOO much food!!!! Thank you to all the people that helped make this day so special, and to my Mother-in-Law for letting us have the luncheon at her house:)
What a great day, we love you Karver!
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Karvers Blessing Day
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great celebration!! Congrats to Karver!!
Is it weird that I clicked on the picture of your chex mix and started drooling? I miss that stuff!
What a beautiful day!
Post a Comment