Sunday, July 17, 2011

What does Kooper do while Im feeding Karver???

MMMM.....What should I do while Mommy is feeding baby brother???

1. I think I will cut up all of my big bouncy balls with Mommy's $400.00 hair cutting scissors.(several others not posted)
2. This baby powder sure looks fun, I'll put it all over the couch, the TV, and then of course my dragon has a little diaper rash so I will be sure to get him nice and powdery!3. (No Pictures but Im sure you can imagine....)Im pretty hungry, and Mommy is busy so I will do it myself. I got a frozen Smuckers PB&J out of the freezer to have for lunch...but its frozen what do I do?? Of course....Ill put the whole thing in the microwave (plastic and all) and cook it for 3 minutes until the plastic starts to melt and starts smoking and the peanut butter melts all over the microwave.

4. My poor little fish Fred looks hungry, I better feed him. Of course I will feed him the WHOLE bottle of fish food just in case he is REALLY hungry....Poor Fred died the next day:(

Totally off the subject but I don't want to forget this....WARNING RATED PG.....
While we were in Utah visiting family we were staying with my in laws and Kooper came out of his bedroom holding "himself".... Grandpa said,"Kooper do you need to use the bathroom?" Kooper replies,"no." Grandpa said, "then why do you keep holding yourself?" Kooper replies," because Grandpa, my pee pee is so big I have to hold it up sometimes."ha ha

Oooohhhhh......My sweet little Kooper, I love you!

5 comments:

Andrea Gilberg said...

Totally loving this post. I hate those days, but they are also the days that we will look back on and smile. Kooper is so dang cute.

Candi and Skeet said...

So cute! I love it!!

Hollie said...

haha Love it! Of course he had to pick the 400 dollar scissors instead of the 5 dollar kitchen scissors. :)

Christa said...

OMG!!! THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!! Did Weston teach him that one?!!!? lol.... aww the things that 3 year olds spurt out. LOVE IT! hahaha

Lacey said...

Lol! Seriously where do they come up with that stuff! Funny kid!