PaPa and Karver had lots of bonding time:)This picture was from our lake trip, but it was the highlight of Koopers trip, "the Capetian"(that's what Kooper kept calling Sage) let Kooper drive the boat! He is still talking about it!
We made a few trips to St. George to the splash pad...so fun!
It's impossible to get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time! We had so much fun with the twins, one of Kooper's best little buddies Blake and then we brought along Kaylee, Kooper's cousin she was the best little helper with all the kids.... we all had a blast!
Then of course the "jumpy house" this is by far one of Kooper's favorite places, he could bounce for hours!
Lots of playdates....
FINALLY....they are all looking!!
We had such a good trip, we always love seeing family and friends! We drove home and it was a LONG 12 hour drive! We stopped at Breckenridge to get some wiggles out. We rode the gondola to the top of the mountain and then the kids (and Weston) rode the Alpine slide. It was a nice little break. We brought my neice McKenna home with us and it has been so nice! She is such a big help, I dont know if I can let her go back home in August!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Continued trip from Utah.....
Posted by The Swindlehurst's at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have tried to comment but for whatever reason my blog wouldn't let me comment on anyone. Then ta da! Today it works! I'm commenting like you wouldn't believe. I just want to say CONGRATS on your new love bug! He is perfect and I love him. I hope you're doing well. I saw Julie on the 4th but not you. Did you walk over to the park after the parade? I wish I would have seen your new little man. Spread the word next time you come to town. Miss ya!
Post a Comment